Would you like to apply your knowledge of German or French and English language every single day? Do you have basics, have not used German or French in a longer time but still can understand something and want to improve?
Would you like to work in exciting international environment as well? In addition to that, would you like to represent company and develop strong relationships with business partners from all around the world? You do? Keep on reading!
Your ordinary day at work will look something like this:
- You will take care of your own assigned portfolio of clients and business partners
- Classification of company’s products according to given structures and guidelines
- Perform product tax classifications and responsibility for the their correct assignment
- Participate in the adjustment and harmonization of processes
If you are interested in this job position please, send us your CV if you meet following requirements:
- Fluent knowledge of English (B2) language and German or French language (A2) – mostly for written communication with clients and partners)
- Completed studies at high school or University (at least Bachelor degree)
- Previous work experiences in administration, customer service, master data, preferably from Shared Service Centers
- Analytical skills, good time-management skills
- Motivation to work in international business environment
The company offers various benefits which will be presented by the company itself on a personal interview.