Are you looking for an opportunity in international company where you can use your knowledge of foreign languages on a daily basis? Are you dynamic, communicative and down for new opportunities? Would you like to start your career in a world of finance as an Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist? If your answers are YES so far, do not hesitate to send us your CV!
Wondering how yor job will look like? Continue reading ...
- Responsibility for your own portfolio of business clients and vendors
- Communication with them on daily basis about their unpaid or inaccurately payed invoices
- Daily solving of problems regarding open accounts, finding the reasons for not paying the invoice, sending reminder letters and executing cash collection calls
- Reporting about your activities ( how many invoices are still in process, how many are solved, etc.)
To master your job tasks, you should meet the following requirements:
- speaking English as well as German on an upper intermediate level (B2)
- being a communicative person and willing to use your languages daily
- being an University graduate
- having a background in Finance or Economics is of advantage
- 3 sick days
- Meal voucher
- Possibility of Home Office
- Relocation bonus
- ...and other