Plan, implement, oversee and maintain server and network infrastructures and projects.
- Design, install and configure internal and customer facing servers and services.
- Proactively manage and maintain server, partially network and firewall systems.
- Administer and support core Microsoft and VMware technologies.
- Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans
- Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will make a hands-off environment.
- Define and document best practices and support procedures.
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance.
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation.
- Assist with IAAS vendor evaluation, recommendation and negotiations.
- Mentor / cross train team members on existing and new technologies.
- Carry out special tasks at Management's direction.
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
• Flexible working hours
• 2 additional vacation days
• Fruit days
• Informal working atmosphere
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or equivalent certification in relevant programs desired.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server (2012R2/2016/2019) /desktop Operating Systems (10)
- Managing in excess of 100 Windows Server infrastructure (virtual and physical)
- Managing deployments/rollouts.
- Managing server virtualization technologies like VMWare Server/ESX or Microsoft HyperV/Virtual Server.
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking.
- Group Policy design and configuration.
- Microsoft IIS administration and configuration.
- Experience with Microsoft System Center product family is welcome.
- Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration.
- Ability to troubleshoot network issues.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of varying length.
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently.
- Must be a team player.
- Written and spoken English.